Queensland Radiation Health registered and accredited course
- One day face-to-face laser accredited training course for laser apparatus and IPL operators, users and owners.
- Course Certification (Queensland Radiation Health registered and accredited course)
- Learn from the best: Delivered by laser / IPL educated and qualified clinical educators.
- No laser background necessary.
- Small groups (10 participants max)
$750 (plus 10% GST) Per person
Group Discounts of up to 5 people enquire here : firstname.lastname@example.org
Syneron Candela office in Melbourne (Address: Unit 7 / 6B Railway Avenue, Oakleigh, Victoria 3166).
Syneron Candela office in Sydney (Address: Unit 14 / 8 Campbell Street, Artarmon 2064, Sydney, NSW)
Dates for Sydney training courses
- Wed 25. October 2017
- Thu 07. December 2017
- Mon 22. January 2018
- Tue 06. March 2018
- Wed 18. April 2018
- Thu 31. May 2018
Dates for Melbourne training courses
- Mon 30. October 2017
- Wed 20. December 2017
- Wed 24. January 2018
- Thu 08. March 2018
- Fri 20. April 2018
- Mon 04. June 2018
Dates for Brisbane training courses
- Fri 17. November 2017
- Mon 18. December 2017
- Tue 23. January 2018
- Wed 07. March 2018
- Thu 19. April 2018
- Fri 01. June 2018
- State Laser Apparatus Regulations
- Introduction to Laser Physics
- Laser Light and Laser Components
- Laser Parameters
- Laser Safety and Tissue Interaction
- Patient Consultation
- Pre -/ Post – treatment Instructions
What to expect?
The course runs 9-4pm at our HQ training facilities in Sydney and Melbourne
How Will I be certified?
All qualified participants will receive a QLD Radiation Health approved Laser Safety Certification.